SpokaneTalk.com provides our customer with the opportunity to showcase their business, products, and services through professional content. Our philosophy is to work together to create a branding program that fits your marketing and advertising needs. In a ‘no pressure’ setting,
SpokaneTalk’s sales team can lead you through how online branding can make an impact on your business.
- A writer interviews you and your team and drafts a professionally written article about your business.
- The article is published on
SpokaneTalk and distributed across our platform.
- You can then also use the article. Post it to your website. Publish it on your Facebook page. Send it via your Twitter feed. Circulate it through an email newsletter.
Since all of our stories are hyper local, we know that Spokane County readers are coming to SpokaneTalk.com to stay informed about what’s happening around town.
Wondering what to post on your Facebook page? Our customers are always welcome to share and post SpokaneTalk articles. Grab articles that are a match to your readers and share them on your page!
Do your customers typically research your industry before making a buying decision? While conducting an online search for information about your industry, potential customers may land on the SpokaneTalk article. A third-party, professionally written article can be the tipping point for choosing your business over a competitor.
You can be confident that your block ad or banner will consistently be placed next to well-written, positive content about people, businesses, and organizations doing good things in Spokane County thus branding your logo to the community.
To learning more about how SpokaneTalk.com can brand your business, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SpokaneTalk.com is a free Spokane County information source. Local residents enjoy our content and often ask how they can assist. Here are a few ideas:
- Submit local events for our calendar. Email the specifics to email@example.com.
- Suggest article ideas. Want to learn more about a local organization? Submit your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow SpokaneCountyTalk on Facebook to stay up to date on all the latest local content.